Monday, September 28, 2015

Internship Diaries #20


Menka
Nsimpl Infolabs LLP  

Nsimpl Infolabs LLP offered me an opportunity to work in business development, market research and sales domain during my summer internship. Nsimple has launched a product ‘nTrackr’  which helps the hotels to enhance guest experience and revenue as well with the help of a Mobile Guest App. It also helps them to manage and track their workforce in a more efficient manner by keeping all stakeholders in a loop via real-time communication.

My internship was all about business development, market research and sales. Our target customers were 3, 4 and 5 star hotels. My work was to fix meetings with GMs of different hotels. After that, during meeting I used to brief about nTrackr and how it will help them to increases their guest experience and overall efficiency. Before going to the meeting I had to do a lot of research about the hotel and the GM so that I could talk to him in his reference and another benefit was that I could easily answer their doubts and queries effectively.

During the implementation phase I had to understand the complete work flow of hotels so that we may help them to use the system seamlessly. I had to do follow up with each and every person on a regular basis to ensure that system is helping them to reduce their mundane tasks. It was a great pride in itself to meet sophisticated managers of 4 or 5 star hotels which bestowed a lot to my personality and boosted my confidence. Knowledge sharing and feedback sessions by our founder (Mudit Khandelwal, a dynamic personality) summed up a lot to my knowledge. Overall internship was a great learning experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment