Saturday, October 17, 2015

Internship Diaries #27


Akash Rangari
Jabong.com

It was great learning experience with Jabong.com. Jabong is a popular brand for shopping among youngsters because of its world class service and quicker delivery time. I got opportunity to work as an Operations Intern in Order fulfilment Department at Gurgaon Office.

On the very first day I was done with all the formalities. I was extremely surprise to see their speed and enthusiasm of working. The environment was happening. In two months of internship I worked in multiple projects. Like COD, NPS improvement, and to reduce the departmental interaction count. I was under guidance of Ms. Khushboo, she helped me a lot in understanding E-commerce world. How they work, how they carry business in such competitive world. My mentee gives me full liberty to alter or improve any process of jabong.

Especially work culture of Jabong is fantastic. You can enjoy the freedom of work there. You just have to come up with new ideas and if your senior likes them, it will be implemented within no time. I saw people working more than 10 hours on their own will. I got opportunity to meet with top management and discuss about E-commerce in both formal and informal meetings.

Overall it was great learning experience with jabong.com, the perfect place to showcase your talent and creativity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment