Monday, October 19, 2015

Internship Diaries #30


Azim Najam
Chrysal Technosysts Ventures Pvt. Ltd

I did my summer internship in a start-up named Chrysal Technosysts Ventures Pvt. Ltd . It is an IT based organisation in Mumbai. However, my location for internship was in Kolkata. Recently, they have launched few IT solutions for HR named Abscontrack, Campustrack, Videotrack and Exitrack. My role in the organisation was of market research and lead generation.

I started working from 10th May, 2015 onwards. My team lead was Abhishek who was very encouraging and helpful leader. On the very first day, I was given the demo about the product Abscontrack, Campustrack and Videotrack which I had to pitch in the market. And on that day only I was given the roles and responsibilities which included:
  •  Market Research on different verticals
  •  Lead Generation
  •  B2B Marketing
  • Business Development
  • Negotiations
I was given the list of 200 companies which I had to pitch. In the later part, I took the help of fundodata and dataguru for data collection. I pitched for the product in different sectors and in different fields. I initially started with calling but later on did many door crashing which helped a lot. During my internship, I learned a lot as Kolkata is a completely different place to work as told by my head of sales Mr. Amit Sen Gupta on the very first day. I realised it as I progressed during my internship. After 2 months of rigorous hard work, I was able to convince few very good companies in which talks are going on in different stages. With all these experience, I am sure working in this part of the country will help me during the professional career in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment