Monday, October 26, 2015

Internship Diaries #42


Raghvi Kumar
Middle Earth HR

Since the day I joined MBA, my aim was to make a remarkable carrier in field of Human Resource and my dream got its way through a remarkable internship at Middle Earth HR. This company was found by alumnus of IIT Roorkee. This company has 30 bases in 7 different countries, and is headquartered in Hyderabad. It offers numerous HR certification courses for professionals to increase their competencies and provides HR consultancy to other companies. My role here was – “Product Development for a Certified HR Analyst”. 

My work included Market Research, gaining insights into trends, customer requirement and analysing the present course wares. After an exhaustive research I came up with few findings which were implemented. Then my work included studying courses on HR analytics and preparing a full 2  day courseware on HR analytics for Middle Earth HR, which included a 350 slide presentation and 250 page word document. 

My work in middle earth will be going live this October, as they are launching new program for certified HR Analyst. I was awarded with GREAT/BEST Project award for doing this work. Company culture was good and people were dynamic. Hence it was a good experience working at Middle Earth HR. It was a true learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment